CUSTOM WORK :
- Do you make custom pieces? Yes! Please inquire within to discuss any custom projects. You can send me your requirements ; for jewelry you may also find out your size by following these instructions.
- Do you have a showroom where I can see your products? Yes! I am in and out from day to day, so please call or email ahead to set up a day and viewing time. I would be happy to give you the tour.
- How long will it take to get my order? Each piece is a one-of-a-kind, handmade creation. That being said, I do have creations stocked at any given time, and pieces made to order may take 2-3 weeks depending on the wood availability and complexity.
- How long should I expect before I hear back on an inquiry? Within 24 hours.
- What are your policies for Returns/Exchanges? I stand behind my products 100%. If you have any questions or concerns about the state of your piece, please reach out and contact me right away.
- What carriers do you ship with? Kerry for orders within Thailand, and DHL Express or EMS International for all overseas destinations.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes, but you will need to contact me directly to set up the order.
CLEANING / CONDITIONING :
- How do I clean my board? Thoroughly with soap and water. Dry completely. Never stack wet boards.
- How often should I condition/oil my board? Whenever it starts to look dry or “thirsty”. More often in the beginning, then every couple of weeks after that.
- Can I put my board in the dishwasher? NO! Absolutely not.
- What oil can I use on my board? Food grade mineral oil. You can purchase this at most grocery stores.
- What if cheese gets in an open knot? Pick it out with a toothpick, clean with soap and water, dry, then oil.
- What do I do if my board smells like onions? Scrub it with some coarse salt and half of a lemon.
MATERIALS / SOURCING:
- What species of wood do you carry? Primarily I use well-seasoned, reclaimed or salvaged local woods and burls, but I also utilize other sustainable wood from North America or Europe. More information can be found on this page.
- What substances do you use to finish your product with? I use plant-based, food grade hardwax oil from Europe, and also all-natural oils like beeswax, coconut oil, and mineral oil by themselves or in combination.